As a UX/UI Designer at Quikly, you will collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience. You will execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
We are looking for a talented and UX/UI Designer to create amazing user experiences across the product, focusing on two audiences: consumers and brand marketers. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Proven UI/UX experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What We Can Offer You
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of engineers, sales, product, and marketing leaders.
- Unique opportunity to work with/collaborate with top-tier digital marketers across Fortune 500 companies
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a leading Detroit tech startup
Quikly is an industry-leading enterprise marketing platform. Our marketing suite focuses on customer retention, acquisition, and revenue generation. Trusted by Fortune 500 brands, Quikly’s scalable technology allows digital marketers the ability to generate demand in a meaningful way in real-time and drive far better return-on-investment per marketing dollar spent.
Headquartered in downtown Detroit, Quikly has become one of the fastest growing tech startups over the past three years. Quikly is a team of doers passionate about consumer marketing, technology, and design. We’re here to reinvent how brands engage with their customers.