As the Senior Product Manager, you will own the entire product lifecycle. You will be responsible to help define, direct, and launch all aspects of the platform. It will be critical to synthesize information from current customers, our employees, the market, and the competitive landscape in order to conceive and further our path to building game-changing marketing technologies with differentiated value propositions. You will need to develop the product roadmap and work with designers and engineers to define, prioritize, and develop core platform and feature functionality.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- 6+ years experience in a product management role at SaaS and/or marketing software company
- Proven experience in customer development, product definition, feature scoping, and balance tradeoffs for industry-leading business software products
- Understanding of software, user interface design, and the business needs of marketers
- Ability to simplify complex and sometimes competing requirements
- Strong communicator who is adept at talking to engineers, salespeople, marketers, and customers
- Possess a keen user interface intuition and have worked with world-class designers
- Expert in agile development processes and lean startup methods
- Understanding of the tools available to marketers today and weaknesses in the process; possess strong opinions about great product design
- Appreciation for data and ability to adapt strategy and design elements based on findings
- Clear leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client-facing presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, technology, or related design field
Compensation includes base salary, health insurance, a 401k program, and free snacks.
What We Can Offer You
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of engineers, sales, product, and marketing leaders.
- Unique opportunity to work with/collaborate with top-tier digital marketers across Fortune 500 companies
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a leading Detroit tech startup
Quikly is an industry-leading enterprise marketing platform. Our marketing suite focuses on customer retention, acquisition, and revenue generation. Trusted by Fortune 500 brands, Quikly’s scalable technology allows digital marketers the ability to generate demand in a meaningful way in real-time and drive far better return-on-investment per marketing dollar spent.
Headquartered in downtown Detroit, Quikly has become one of the fastest growing tech startups over the past three years. Quikly is a team of doers passionate about consumer marketing, technology, and design. We’re here to reinvent how brands engage with their customers.